Prieto Chocolate Rum at Brooklyn Botanic Garden Orchid LUSH event
Cacao Prieto is teaming up with Brooklyn Botanic Garden. On Friday, February 10th, we will be shaking up chocolate rum cocktails for the LUSH boogaloo and latin soul dance party. The LUSH event celebrates Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s collection of over 6,000 tropical orchids.
Friday, February 10 | 8 p.m.–Midnight | BBG Palm House
An evening celebrating Brooklyn Botanic Garden’s collection of over 6,000 tropical orchids
More details on BBG’s site.
- Dance to NYC’s best boogaloo band, Spanglish Fly
- Behold opulent orchids with private tours
- Sip luscious Cacao Prieto cocktails
- Groove to classic 45s spun by WFMU’s Mr. Fine Wine and DJ Turmix
- Pose for leaf portraits by Aaron Birk
- Enjoy an open bar of fragrant juices and cocktail concoctions
- Hang behind the scenes with orchid curator Dave Horak
- Savor icy Mexican fruit paletas by La Newyorkina, bite-sized delicacies by Purple Yam restaurant, Latin-inspired confections by Tumbador Chocolate, traditional tastes from Mexico by Chavela’s, Korean nibbles from Moim restaurant, and more tropical treats by neighborhood food mavens
Buy tickets at brownpapertickets.com